My boat came out of storage and I had a laundry list of things I wanted done to it. If you're like me, you have good intentions but never seem to get it all done. This time, I decided to let it be done by where I had it stored, MacPherson Home Services did all the work, here's what was done:
1) complete cleaning and polishing, including the motor (the boat has never looked better - its a '96 model).
2) full interior detailing - carpets shampooed, vinyl cleaned, mount fire extinguishers, tidy up cables that run from back to front, etc
3) Replace sending unit for gas gauge (this required removing the back seat, carpeting, and some of the plywood flooring to get to the tank)
4) Replace the plywood in one seat back of the bow
5) replace the wooden bunk and carpeting, and fabricate new brackets (this trailer was originally for another boat and the bunks were never correct for it)
6) Install 12 volt power receptacle on the dash
7) Inspect wheel bearings
8 ) grease all fittings.
Seriously, my boat has never looked better. Randy is available if you have similar needs, and cant seem to find the time to get it done yourself. Check out my post for him in the Support your Local Business section.